Cradle of Filth:
1) Chutulu Dawn
2) Nymphteamine
3) All Hope In Eclipse
I have downloaded some music all day long and I am tired of all of the same stuff..give me something different...
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Cradle of Filth:
1) Chutulu Dawn
2) Nymphteamine
3) All Hope In Eclipse
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
1. Clutch - The Wake Of The Swollen Goat
2. Scissorfight - Granite State Destroyer
3. Karma To Burn - 20
4. Suplecs - White Devil
5. Fu Manchu - Evil Eye
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
WIII (world war 3)
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Judging you my strickly your avator you probally wouldnt like music I listen too. Is the hard rock grunge band "Creed" still around.
*ackward silence*
(Waits for someone to cuss him, and give me a big speech bout grunge). Just kidding
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
You suck!! (insert expletive here)!!! Creed isn't a grunge band, nor hard rock!! Eww! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
How's that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
As Strong Bad would so amptly do....DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!! (from my friends list. Ironlung you have no just joined my (explicitive deleted) list. And not the list with Keira Knightly or Natalie Portman (when her hair grows back) but my explicitive deleted list that includes but is not limited too...
1. whatever male lindsay lohan talks to today
2. randy johnson
3. osama bin ladin
4. my chemistry teacher
5. your name here
prepare your self for a world of hurting
or not cause ill forget all about it in like 17 minutes.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Pure gold. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
What are ya lookin for? Hard, different, rap, country? Janis Joplin, CCR, Merle Haggard,[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Otis Redding, Supremes,
I really don't know..I listen to the same stuff all of the time and it is time for a change you guys!!
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Bookmarks